The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
Participate in the creations of the bank’s Strategic Plan, contributing data and recommendations for market position and long term success
- Develop key strategic plan initiatives reflective of the overall corporate strategic plan.
- Spearhead strategic plan initiatives, communicating progress to Executive Management.
- Understand key components of bank products and profitability.
- Keep abreast of industry issues and market trends to incorporate into marketing recommendations.
- Create and maintain partnership relationships with all Business Unit Leaders
- Manage team of marketing professionals to deliver the objectives outlined in the strategic plan.
- Manage cross-functional teams to complete strategic plan initiatives.
Implement Marketing and Communications Plan
- Create an annual Marketing and Public Relations (PR) Plan and corresponding budget.
- Recommend vendors to effectively execute tasks within budget.
- Oversee vendor management to ensure vendors meet project timelines and budgets.
- Manage internal marketing resources
- Keep track of project timelines and budgets; Monitor and report effectiveness after completion.
- Monitor key product and customer experience metrics as they relate to marketing initiatives
- Recommend next steps to meet key Bank objectives
- Monitor the Marketing budget to ensure compliance to the budget.
- Oversee the management of corporate events including grand openings, community support opportunities, seminars, and customer appreciation.
Implement Digital Marketing Strategies
- Lead the development of digital marketing programs which create and increase lead generation and conversion of leads to new business. This includes ideation, forecasting, planning, execution, optimization and ongoing testing.
- Develop strategy for new digital marketing programs to build online channels and drive volume in a cost effective manner.
- Develop strategy for and oversee implementation with vendor partners and legal and compliance for email marketing, digital advertising, landing page testing, remarketing and search programs (both PPC and SEO).
Oversee Corporate Database and CRM initiatives
- Oversee the development of onboarding, retention and customer loyalty programs. These initiatives will be directed towards developing new customer household relationships and engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
Serve as a leader for community service - Motivate and lead Team Members toward community service within the Bank’s market area and serve on at least one nonprofit board.